Saturday, April 05, 2014

April Faves! Drinks

I love to share things that I love with others. I used to love going places with my sister and I hated going alone because if I found something that I loved , I had no one to instantly share my excitement with. I no longer live close to my sister so I decided that what better place to share the things that I love than my blog! I will share all my favorite finds on here. I have so many and I just want everyone else to experience these products too! :) Today I wanted to share a couple drinks I found in the Gluten Free section of Wal-Mart. I was in there yesterday and found these drinks that looked interesting. They are called bai Antioxidant Infusions. They are 5 calories per serving (The 18 ounce bottle is a total of 2 servings). The entire bottle would be 10 calories! The two flavors I bought were the Limu Lemon and the Panama Peach. These drinks are superfruit infused, antioxidant packs drinks. Limu Lemon~ If you love a light and refreshing lemonade flavor, you will love this! Not bitter or too sweet either. Just the right amount of lemon in it. The super fruit in this drink is coffeefruit! They do not use the coffee bean (what we get in our cup of joe) but the outside fruit that surrounds the bean before it is picked. There are 35 mg of natural caffeine in each serving of this drink. It is gluten free and low glycemic. it is also Kosher, vegan soy and GMO free. Panama peach` um, YUM! If you love anything peach, then you will love this drink. It is a nice peachy flavor with a nice floral scent to it. when you take a sip it tastes exactly like I just bit into a peach. no kidding! This too has 5 calories per serving and the 18 ounce bottle is 2 servings. It also has the coffee fruit in it as the antioxidant. There are 35 mg of natural caffeine in each serving of this drink. It is gluten free and low glycemic. it is also Kosher, vegan soy and GMO free. These are both super yummy and I love that they are so low in calories and are antioxidant drinks. I can have one on my run or I can drink it when I get home from my run. Either way, super tasty and refreshing!

No comments: