Saturday, June 09, 2012

Chia Coconut Mango Pudding. Chia, my new obsession!

(I took this with my cell and used Instagram. ) I recently made this Chia Mango Coconut pudding. I bought a big container of Chia after having seen it on the Dr. Oz show and realizing all the benefits of Chia. I love mango and I love Coconut so i thought I would try this. It was super easy to make and all I had to do was mix the ingredients and then let it sit over night so the Chia seeds could soak up as much of the liquid as possible. The outcome.... it was fabulous!!! Yum!!! I will definitely be making more chia puddings and smoothies soon. Super yummy and I know it is so good for my health that it is a win, win!! Here is the website for the mango Coconut chia pudding. It uses Almond milk and Coconut milk. Super good. I got the Stevia/vanilla in my local health food store where I got my chia seeds. here is the link. I found the recipe on Skinnytaste.com and I pinned it onto Pinterest. Chia Mango Coconut Pudding Enjoy!! Also if you want the recipe for the Dr. Oz Smoothie...here it is. You can find this and other recipes on doctoroz.com Chia Berry Smoothie 1/2 C unsweetened Almond milk 1 TBS chia seeds 1/4 C. frozen blueberries 1/4 banana 1/2 C. ice. Put all ingredients in a blender and blend til completely combined. This will be very thick. Enjoy!!

No comments: