Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Picture day!

My son has his first school picture day tomorrow!! It is a milestone and my husband and I are so excited about this! I bought him a nice little suit with a vest and tie to wear. I will send pics to family through either email or mail.

I have been having fun playing games with my sister (who lives in Connecticut) on Pogo.com it is fun and free. You can be part of club pogo but that costs a little money.

Thanksgiving is around the corner and we need to be thinking of all the things we are thankful for to share with our family and friends that we celebrate Thanksgiving with. One thing we can be very thankful for is the family we are able to spend time with. Family is so important to me and I am always thankful when I can spend time with them.

That reminds me that we will spend time with our family in Florida next month. My husband's cousin is getting married and lots of family from all over will be there to celebrate this happy occasion! It will be fun!

No comments: