Saturday, September 24, 2005

Funt times!

OK, I give up on the whole webspace thing and pictures. I will e-mail all family members the pictures so if you read my blog and have not received any pics that I talk about then e-mail me and I will send them to you. :)

I just discovered a fun and educational website that has some great lesson plans for those homeschooling. I am not homeschooling my son but I thought I would get a head start with my daughter. the site is in my links and is called www.funlessonplans.com/free/printables.htm My kids are working on the alphabet plane and the numbers book now. They love it!

My son is doing well in school and had the Teddy Bear Picnic yesturday. I sent pictures of that along the other day in emails. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed helping the teacher out a lot. My daughter also had fun being a part of the group yesturday and I even had a parent, also helping out, comment on how my daughter just jumped right in to all the activities and seems to fit in well with the kindergartners. :):)
Next week if the class field trip to the apple orchard and I am going on that and of course my daughter is coming too. I will take pictures and send those along too.

No comments: