Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

WOW! That is all I can say, wow! It is so beautiful outside! It is January but the weather is so great. It is about 50+ degrees and the sun was bright and shining. I wore only a t-shirt with my windbreaker today and I had the window in the van down while driving. It is such a great feeling when it feels so nice out after the cold weather we have had.

We are preparing to move. We have found a nice house to rent and the realtor that is in charge of it said she will be on the look out for one that will be available to rent in June for us as this one was just taken. We are hoping for the same development as this is a great house with a pond in the back. It is beautful and the house is big with a garage for us. The house is in the town we will live in so that will be super!

Well, I can not spend a lot of time on the computer on such a beautiful day. Ta for now!

No comments: