Friday, February 17, 2006

Windy but beautiful!

Boy New England is always full of surprises! Today and yesterday were absolutely beautiful days with temps in the 40's-50's!I was able to drive with the window down today and I had a door open to let some much wanted fresh air into the house yesterday for an hour or so. Today is also very windy. It started out pouring rain and then there was an electricle storm with some thunder and by the time I got home today it was so windy it felt like the trees were falling on our roof! I saw giant flag poles down with the wood splintered to bits and power was out all over the place. Our power was only out for a couple hours, thankfully. I saw on the news that there were gusts of wind on MT. Washington clocked at 123 mph! Yikes!

I really do love it here. You never know what kind of weather you will get. But, I am sure I will learn to love the south just as much!! :) I can always come home to visit, anyway. :)

No comments: