Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Biggest Loser season 9!!!

I don't know about anyone else but I am very excited about tonight's biggest loser. I really feel like I am on track now with my weight loss. I realized I had to first get rid of my sugar cravings. I am on day 2 of the South Beach Diet and I think about candy all day and it is sad but true. I have not had any sugar for 2 days now. I am being strong and not giving in. I am determined to be the size I need to be.

I still have not gotten my goal dress yet because I could not find a Lilly in TJMaxx that I wanted. The only Lilly dress I found was a navy blue, long sleeve dress with a nay blue and white belt and a collar to match the belt. It was gorgeous, of course, but.. That was not what I was looking for. I want a nice Springy, pink or green or yellow in color. I wanted a sheath. I am still looking and in the meantime I am losing weight. I know the first 2 weeks will be water weight but hey that is better than no weight, right? I have already seen a 3 pound drop since the weekend!

Will look again for a Lilly dress at the Max soon. I did see some cute Lilly PJ's there but that will not help me in my goal. :)

OK, I will be watching Biggest Loser tonight and getting inspiration. :)

No comments: