Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Basil - Dr. Weil

Great article!! Good read. I and my family are going to start using Astragalus and Echinacea again. Last year when the swine flu scare was evident, we used this a lot trying to boost our immune systems. We got sick maybe one time that whole season. This season, however, we are sick on a daily basis. It seems that for months now we have been super sick with a mega virus that will not quit. Just 2 weeks ago I had a temperature of 103 and I am still sick from it. The laryngitis is gone but I feel lowsy and the headaches will not go away. Kids are coming home from school early. I dread the calls form the nurses office. I started my Wii EA Active program and my running program and thought I was on a roll. I had been well for about a week and then got this thing I have now. It is crazy and I am worn out form it all. So Dr. Weil, I am gonna read more of your stuff!! This guy is really on top of things and knows his stuff!

Basil - Dr. Weil

No comments: