Monday, July 11, 2011

Stinky!

I am bummed! I went to the docs today for one of my three weekly visits (due to the car accident) and I told him about how I ran about a week ago and I hurt bad from it. Well, I still hurt and today he said that I have to wait at least another 4 weeks before I can start up again. He said my back is not ready for it yet. I had a terrbilbe weekend pain wise.

I need to do something. I have gained a good 15 pounds since the accident and I can't be gaining. I need to watch what I eat super close now and I have to find something I CAN do for exercise. I know I can walk (booooorrrring!) so I will do that with the kids and I will see what I can do for leg stuff like squats and lunges. Those are always good for getting my heartrate up.

Have a great week everyone!! Run if you can!!

No comments: