Tuesday, December 18, 2012

With Love, Natasha

I just ordered a gorgeous barrette (it can be ordered as a headband too if that is what you prefer) from With Love, Natasha, a nice small business run out of her home so that she can be a stay-at-home-mommy. Natasha Combs owns it and makes the prettiest hair clips and headbands. She has other things as well. You must check out her facebook page. I do believe she also has an Instagram account as well. You can see a lot of her things on the facebook page. Just send her a message as to what you would like and she will give you pricing and stuff. She accepts PayPal too!! I personally love that!! These would make perfect last minute Christmas gifts from anyone from age 0-100!Check out her page today!! https//www.facebook.com/WithLoveNatasha Sorry about not putting a cute little link here but I am still trying to get used to my laptop and this windows 8 thing. Haha. :) This photo is of one her items, in fact, the one I ordered for my daughter for Christmas. When you do stop by her page, let me know here what it was you loved. I would love to know!!

No comments: