Thursday, April 27, 2006

oogle bop!

I can't believe how time flies sometimes....

The family is finally getting better after a long bought of illness. We thank the Lord that is over. Now, we need to concentrate on packing and moving. I can't believe we have less than four weeks left until we move. I am starting to get nervous about it. I am also getting a little excited about the new adventure we will be embarking on. Since I know in my heart that this is God's will then I know it will be good. This is helping me to move on with this. Things at home are a little scary with my grandparents. My grammy has cancer, B-cell lymphoma and my grandfather finds it harder and harder to breath. I want to be here for them but God knows and they are saved and I know that God will take care of them. God is sending us to Florida so I have to trust that my grandparents know that I want to be there and since I can't I will be praying for them everyday.

We head for NC soon for Jenny's graduation and that will be fun for us and the kids. We can't wait. When we get back we will have little time left to pack so we are getting a lot of the little things done now that always seem to take the longest while packing.

It is a beautiful day today and I think I may take the kids to the park after Caleb gets out of school.

"But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee"
Psalms 5:11

No comments: