Wednesday, June 17, 2009

33 weeks!

I am now 33 weeks along in this pregnancy and I am so sorry for not keeping up with my blog lately. I am so bad! I can't sleep well because of the leg, hip and back pain and the baby is getting so big now that when he moves about it disrupts what sleep I might be getting sporadically. :D
Anyway, I went to the park today with my other 2 kids and I felt so hot and tired that I had to go back home to the air conditioning. I feel like passing out a lot these days.

I have been working at the church doing yard work and weeding gardens when I feel up to it Even when I don't feel up to it I try my best and my kids help me. I should take some pics and post them. I will be there tonight as we have youth group and we, of course, are there for that.

It is hot and feels like it is getting hotter everyday. 95 today and the humidity makes it feel like it is over 100 degrees. Of course, I am pregnant and so I may feel hotter than normal.

My kids and I found a way to the park without taking the major road. We have lived here 3 years and never even tried to ride our bikes to the park before. I never wanted them on the main road. It may take a little longer to get to the park but it is a nice ride and it is a few miles. When the baby is born I will see about getting a bike attachment for the baby and me and the kids can all ride there. Or, I can take the jogger stroller (got it at the baby shower!!!! I registered at Target.com for it and my hubbies aunt got it for us!!) and my kids can ride slowly in front of me on the sidewalks.

I am so excited for this baby to come. I am anxious about the whole delivery part but I know it will go fast and it will be over before I know it. God will be there protecting me and the baby like he did with my 1st and 2ND. I should have died from the first but God took care of me even when the docs messed up and did not.

OK, I gotta see if my kids will watch a movie and let me take a quick nap. I am so tired. :) Then I will make an egg salad for supper. Cold dinners are best these days. :D

No comments: