Friday, July 27, 2012

Back on track!

I decided to stop taking the raspberry keytones. I took them for a few weeks now and...nothing. I think I used them as a crutch of sorts. I ate junk and thought that as long as I was taking these I would be OK. I stopped being conscious of what I was putting into my mouth and how much. I have, however, started taking another Dr. Oz recommended supplement called Relora. I do have to say I love this! It is NOT a magic diet pill. It has been said to help to reduce belly fat. It does this by reducing stress with natural herbs (green tea and stuff)and in turn with less stress you will have less of the cortisol. (stress hormone that causes us to gain belly fat and hold onto it) I have been taking 1 pill 3 times a day for a few days now and I do feel calmer. That is huge for me. I am a typical type A personality and I am always on edge but this really does make me able to sit and think and be calm. It is nice to feel calm. lol I have also started (last Friday) to workout regularly again. I have been doing a few miles a day for walking. I go about a 4.0 or 4.2 mph outside with a jogging stroller and my sweet little man in tow for about an hour. Some days I get in only 30 minutes but I have also been doing my EA Active fitness program for the Wii. That takes about 23-30 minutes and I get in a good cardio and weights workout in that to add to my 30 minutes of walking. My jeans that recently got really tight on me (depressing!) are starting to fit better again after only a week. I know I only gained back about 10 pounds of the weight I lost but you would be amazed at how much 10 pounds really is. And, when you stop working out your muscles get lazy and that makes a huge difference. In only a week I have seen a great improvement. That is motivating to me. I really feel like I can do this again. I was starting to feel defeated but, I think I am back! I still have to get those pics of that Pinterest project up for all to see. I have them on my phone and not in the computer and that is why it is taking so long. lol I have another project I am going to start soon. I can't wait for you all to see what I did. It was so fun and I felt so accomplished after doing it because it looked so good! Off to take the kids to the park. I got in my Wii stuff already and maybe we will do some Wii sports later. Time to chill at the park. :)

No comments: