Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sooth your colicky baby.

We just bought the Fisher Price Lil lamb sleeper swing and I have to say it has been a life saver!!! My sweet little baby is a bit colicky these days and I thought I was losing my mind. I have been delusional early in the morning after no sleep for over a month and I am getting cranky because of the lack of sleep and "me time" and cuddle time with hubby. I can not get housework done or anything.

My baby loves to be with me and lying on my chest 24/7 and as sweet and precious as that it I do have to do other things sometimes. I love this baby more than m y own life and I love the quality time I spend with him but I do need to put him down once in awhile and that was just not happening. Thus the lack of posts in my blog lately. We bought this cradle swing and has been so wonderful!!!! I wrote a review on it here on Epinions.com Please check it out. I would recommend this swing to anyone with a young baby. The price is well worth your sanity. :)

No comments: