Monday, September 28, 2009

New week..

It is a new week. I know my weigh-in's are Tuesdays but it is Monday and it is a new week for me. I got on the treadmill and was able to finish my workout before the baby got too upset. I am now off to do errands. I feel great and have no desire to eat candy because that would ruin my workout that I had done. I love working out in the morning as it seems that once the day starts and you are part way through it , you just seem to get too busy to exercise. I told myself "No excuses." Not today. I dropped the older bears off at school and drove home. I did my devotions and then learned some moved for turbo jam. I them jumped onto the treadmill for 20 minutes. I have a heart rate monitor and saw that I burned 540 calories!! I have not eaten yet but I will. I have a protein shake I will drink. It is from Arbonne (I sell it if interested) and I will drink the fiber drink and the the NRG tablets as well this am. It is all natural stuff and I am feeling good about staying out of the candy and getting my workout in. I think i may have gained this week but we will see. I have my weigh-in at 6pm tomorrow afternoon. I will let you all know how I did!!

No comments: