Thursday, April 02, 2009

Not feeling well

HI everyone. I am sorry for not writing a lot today. I woke up and felt a little under the weather. It got worse as the day wore on. I have 2 kids and I am 6 months along with my third so as you can imagine I am busy, busy, busy. I have tried to take it easy but it is hard sometimes. My son is also sick and has been coughing for 2 weeks now. I got him some of the Nyquil childrens cough and cold. He seems to be taking to that well. He hates the taste (that is not a bad thing :) ) but I reallt think it is helping him a lot. I had some pretty bad cramping and a headache today as well. I am in my 2nd trimester but bad things could still occur this far along. I just prayed things would be alright and I made some juice with my jack lalane juicer and I feel a bit better. I have to just take it easy today.

No comments: