Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sorry I have been so MIA

So sorry, I have been online looking for at home work I can do. It has gotten crazy now. More later.

I just found out today that I got a position with LiveOps again. I am soooo happy. It is a work form home job where I will take calls from clients of LO. I have done this before and I loved it. I can only work late at night after the kids are in bed so please keep me in your thoughts. I need to have a lot of stamina for this. But we need the income right now. My husband is going on 6 weeks of no work. It is tough but we know God provides. I feel God provided this opportunity to me (us) again.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Remember the giveaway in my cupcakes and arbonne blog!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow, talk about having your hands full! I certainly hope and pray that God will provide you all the strength and peace you need, and a job for your husband very soon!

Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog! I apologize for taking so long to respond, but I've not had online time as my family was in the midst of moving. Anyway, I wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your visit, and will be stopping by again. :)