Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lazy Saturday

Lazy days are arriving soon. The weather is getting much warmer. It is pretty mild here during the Winters here anyway but this Winter was brutal for our plants here in FL.

I walked out to the Lanai with my husband this morning and it was kinda humid and warm at 8am. That is a sign of the really hot times to come. In the summers here we have seen it get to 90 and severely humid by 8am. yuck! Don't bother with make-up or doing anything with your hair except a nice bun or ponytail.

I have a new card I made to put in my Etsy store. It is a gorgeous pink and green note card made with a toile design. It is just perfect to send to anyone. I love note cards. I think the old style of writing to each other and getting a fun handwritten note card in the mail is ultimately the best way to communicate with those that live far from us.

Anyway, my DH is out at a meeting and hoping to get a deal going for business. :)

Ciao for now!

No comments: