Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I found Lilly at TJMaxx!!


Okay first we had some homeschooling for my DS (dear son) and then we went to TJMaxx and looked for some Lilly as I had heard TJMaxx usually has Lilly There. Sure enough we found Lilly!!!! I was so excited to have found 3 different Shift dresses that were perfect and would fit me except that I am 6 months pregnant!! (That was disappointing to know I can not wear them right now). I did not buy them as I am not sure how long it will be before I could wear them but it is something to look forward to when I lose the weight. It is an incentive after I give birth! I have a goal: to fit into the Lilly shifts! I took a photo of all 3 with my cell phone but only one ended up getting saved to the phone so I will add the photo here. It was my fave of all three anyway. Sorry the lighting was so bad but cell pics don't always come out that great indoors. (My son broke my small camera recently. It was a nice one too. I am not into lugging the professional one into stores. lol) Maybe I will look for the dress on the Lilly site so you can see what it looks like in real life. :) ...Anyway, The dresses were at least 50% or more off the original! What a deal!! I love that!

1 comment:

Karen's Favorite Things said...

Congratulations! You won my give-away on the UBP. I don't see a way to email you so I have to contact you this way. You can reach me at fancypantsbaby@gmail.com. Please let me know where to mail your bonnet and booties. Thanks! Karen