Friday, March 13, 2009

Martha Stewart and Lily Pulitzer!

Wow! what a fabulous show!! Loved it!! I loved how the audience was dressed and I loved the sketches and the fashion show. Just great. I only wish I could afford a lot of Lily and if only it came in maternity. (I am 20 weeks now!)

I talked to my friend Gina on Wed. She is the friend of mine who modeled for Lily when she was in her 20's. She is so. lucky that she gets free Lily clothes every year. How fun is that?!

I am trying to prepare myself for the teem lock-in tonight. I am not sure I want to do this being pregnant and all but my husband needs help with it and I don't think Beth would appreciate it if I skipped out on her. :) It will be fun but very exaugsting. Thing is... we do not have anything planned out for the girls to do at the lock-in. I am a little worried about that. I need to call Beth this afternoon to see if we at least have a "plan" printed out for every minute we will be there tonight thru tomorrow.

Well, have to see if maybe I can take a little time with my kids and go to the beach and relax before all the chaos happens. :)
Ciao for now. :)

No comments: